New interactive Government Housing Dashboard published
- Government housing dashboard
An interactive Government Housing Dashboard is now available and updated to August 2021, creating a single source of easily accessible information about housing across Aotearoa New Zealand.
The new dashboard combines the information previously published through our monthly public housing update and Housing Dashboard and replaces it with an interactive dashboard.
The new dashboard has:
- A date filter so that you can customise the time period and see progress over time
- Hover over individual data points to get exact numbers at a given time
- Regional breakdowns have been added where possible
- Measures are grouped to make it easier to find all the relevant data on a topic
- Timeseries data is now available back to June 2017.
It also introduces new information about the number of homes contracted through our Progressive Home Ownership Fund and the number of families who have moved into their homes.
Find out more about our new Government Housing Dashboard.
Published: September 29, 2021