Become a partner
We've developed a 2-stage procurement process to support our work with a wide range of partners.
About our procurement process
Partnering with us to deliver housing supply and services involves a 2-stage 'gateway' process.
Gateway 1: Partnership
This first gateway identifies — and establishes the capacity and capability of — partners that we can work with (ready to do business).
Providers and potential providers must respond to an Invitation to Partner (ITP) which is available on the Government Electronic Tender Service
The ITP allows providers to:
- confirm or demonstrate their capability and capacity to supply new housing places and/or housing related services, and
- join a panel of partnered providers.
Potential providers who want to be CHPs must first be a Community Housing Provider registered with the Community Housing Regulatory Authority (CHRA), or on the path to becoming one:
- market engagement and communication
- initial evaluation and selection of partners
- provide clarity to sector and industry development objectives.
Gateway 2: Project
This second gateway applies when projects are identified by partners (scheme/project specific).
To apply for project funding, Providers must fill out the relevant sections of the Application for Funding and the CHP Financial Model:
IMPORTANT– before filling out the Application for Funding, Providers must complete Gateway 1 and be on the approved Panel of Providers. Applications from those who are not on the Panel will automatically be declined.
Our value for money evaluation for new supply projects is based on:
- ability to deliver — there’s capacity and capability to deliver and add value
- fit for purpose — the new housing/service is the right type in the right place to meet demand
- financial viability — the project/scheme is financially viable for the contract period
- price — the proposal compares well against industry benchmarks and offers value for money.
A full description of the Value for Money framework is provided in Appendix 2 of the Application for Funding.
January 15, 2019