Our contracting framework
HUD has developed a simpler and more consistent way of contracting for housing. Our contract framework reflects a new relationship-based way of working together.
About the framework
In creating our new public housing contract framework we've:
- listened to providers and staff feedback
- run workshops with providers and agencies, and
- worked with legal experts.
Under this framework, partners will sign:
- a single overarching Relationship Agreement which sets the tone and principles for how HUD and its partner will work together
- a straightforward Services Agreement each time a product or service is purchased by HUD.
Published: September 12, 2019