How to apply

If you'd like to supply transitional housing services, you can apply to be appointed to the Transitional Housing Provider panel on the New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Services (GETS) website.

Transitional Housing Provider Panel - Invitation to Partner - GETS(external link)

Providing transitional housing services

If you want to provide, or are already providing, transitional housing and support services there are guidelines to help you understand the business processes, administration functions and recommended interactions between you and Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga - Ministry of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

See guidelines and advice for providers of transitional housing and support services.

The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) has contracts with transitional housing providers around the country. MSD's website has more information for transitional housing providers, including operational guidelines, and

See information for transitional housing providers on MSD website(external link).