Mt Albert apartments available
October 24, 2018
- KiwiBuild News
The ballots for the 18 KiwiBuild apartments in the Auckland suburb of Mt Albert have opened! If you’re interested in buying one of these stylish new homes and you haven’t completed the pre-qualification process yet, you can do so here.
The Tuatahi development includes 9 studios, 6 one-bedroom and 3 two-bedroom apartments ranging in price from $435,000 to $600,000. Balloting will close on November 16th
For more information about this development please visit ockham.co.nz/tuatahi/kiwibuild/
Meanwhile, balloting will close shortly for 10 architecturally-designed KiwiBuild homes in Winton’s Northlake development in Wanaka.
There are four two-bedroom duplexes and six three-bedroom standalone homes, all fully landscaped with off-street parking and a Fisher & Paykel home appliance package. The homes are backed by a 10-year Master Build guarantee and range in price from $565,000 to $650,000. Go to winton.nz/kiwibuild for more information.
If you would like the chance to buy a KiwiBuild home, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re pre-qualified for KiwiBuild
- Take a look at developer’s website and view the photos and floorplans
- Visit the show home or display suite and get an understanding of the development
- Enter the ballot through KiwiBuild.govt.nz
- If you win, you’ll be put in touch with the developer
- Complete the purchase transaction in the normal way