Acts we administer
HUD is responsible for the administration of nine Acts of Parliament.
We administer these Acts:
- Housing Act 1955
- Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act 2013 - This Act has been partially repealed.
- Housing Assets Transfer Act 1993
- Infrastructure Funding and Financing Act 2020
- Kāinga Ora-Homes and Communities Act 2019
- Public and Community Housing Management Act 1992 - Parts 4 and 10 only
- Residential Tenancies Act 1986
- Retirement Villages Act 2003 - Except section 87(1)
- Riccarton Racecourse Development Enabling Act 2016
- The Point England Development Enabling Act 2017
- Unit Titles Act 2010 - Except subpart 1 of Part 2 and subpart 1 of Part 4.
- Urban Development Act 2020
Published: September 23, 2021