2021/22 Annual Report released
Published 21 Oct 22
Te Tūāpapa Kura Kāinga – Ministry of Housing and Urban Development’s 2021/22 Annual Report has been published.
The Annual Report provides an overview of what we've been up to over the last financial year, highlighting our achievements and detailing our performance and financial information.
The Report provides detailed information on our work to:
- ensure more affordable homes are built
- ensure houses meet needs
- enable people into stable, affordable homes
- support whānau to have safe, healthy affordable homes with secure tenure
- re-establish housing’s primary role as a home rather than a financial asset
- plan and invest in our places.